❤ My profile
Name: Joshua Lee
Age: 19
Country: Malaysia
Horoscope: Libra
Love: Food & Friends!


❤ My Say

Welcome to my blog, hope you like it :)!

You're visitor no.

web site counter



❤ Wishline

  • Obtaining high grades!


  • ❤ Favourite Quotes

  • Just like that!
  • The Juice is Worth the Squeeze!


  • ❤ TagBoard




    ❤ Links

  • Adeline!
  • Alicia!
  • Alison!
  • Casey Liew
  • Cheong Ho!
  • Denise!
  • Ian Euegene!
  • Jocelyn
  • Jolene Ewe!
  • Jon
  • Kanagaraj
  • Suprising Li Ying!
  • Mei Ting!
  • Mikey!
  • Nicole
  • Pei Wen!
  • Sabrina!
  • Siak Gee!
  • Terry
  • Vvens
  • Windy Young!
  • Wong Hau Yee!
  • Xiao Mei!
  • YaYa!


  • ❤ Favourite Bloggers!

  • Kenny Sia!
  • Nicole!


  • ❤ Archives



    ❤ Brush Credits
  • sweeep
  • AK-Productions
  • yu-resource
  • NayaG
  • innovativebliss


  • ❤ Credits
  • Yen
  • Software - Photoshop PSCS2


  • ❤ My Songs


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    ❤ My Visitors!

    Monday, July 30, 2007





    Fun at Newcastle!

    July 30, 2007, 1.38am. I just reached home from Newcastle. Finally I have been to Newcastle, visited the uni and of course met up with Jocelyn. The place was totally different. As in the way I expected it to be.

    Well actually I reached Newcastle today at 12pm. Jo said that she would come around that time to pick me up but when I was there, there was NO PEOPLE. Just imagine, no people left and you are left out all alone, out in the arable land. At first I thought that I am surely dead, walked to the right side of the bridge and saw the sign ‘University of Newcastle’. Hmm, “It does not look like a uni to me, ohh well I guess I shall go back to the train stop and wait”. Sat down there open my pc, “HOPING TO GET ONLINE”. But NO CONNECTION. Waited 1 min, 2 min, 3min, 4 min and the 5th minute!! Some1 stood at the back of my pc, there was like a reflection of a girl. Then only I knew that it was her. It was Jocelyn!! A great relief for me. I was not LOST after all. She and her friend then brought me to walk at the uni. Very very big place indeed. And of course BUSHY. It looks like a jungle thou.. seriously it did not look like a uni to me at first. It was more to like a environmental friendly place or should I call it the wildlife park. Hahahahah.

    But it was a nice place to live indeed. Very peaceful and quite uni. (Oh well, it’s a Sunday after all) Went around the campus and a few little things did caught my attention.

    No.1 – The engineering school had a building, which looks like a container.

    No.2 – The architecture school had 1 building with a door to the exit but the door is from the 2ND FLOOR (Jump down to exit?)

    No.3 – Big pieces of steel crafted cards such as Ace of spade, club, diamond and heart.

    Seriously it was nice, cute and funny in their own ways.

    Well next we took a bus to Jesmond and YUM CHA there. Hahahahha authentic Chinese dim sum. It was a nice meal though, I guess I was too hungry. Then we went to buy mandarins. Is there really a difference between an “ORANGE” and “MANDARIN” It’s still orange to me or maybe I am just a bummer +).

    Soon, we took another bus to Nobbys Beach. Nice place indeed, it was cold though but there were still some people surfing there. Walked to the lighthouse together and the scenery was just excellent. Talked a lot together though. Kinda windy but managed to adapt to it. Overall it was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet and beautiful.

    Went back to house and dinner was funny. Ahahhahahah (If you’re seeing this don’t get angry but smile =)) 2 dishes , chicken and vege. Chicken was alright and nice but vege was extra spicy and FUNNY TASTE. (but I finished all the rice and vege) hahahahahahahhahahahah

    Well, went back home by train and I missed the train, bus and had to take a taxi back home and finally ending this blog @ 2.09am. Good night guys, uni tutorials starting tomorrow :)



    i styled it @ 2:09 AM :))