❤ My profile
Name: Joshua Lee
Age: 19
Country: Malaysia
Horoscope: Libra
Love: Food & Friends!


❤ My Say

Welcome to my blog, hope you like it :)!

You're visitor no.

web site counter



❤ Wishline

  • Obtaining high grades!


  • ❤ Favourite Quotes

  • Just like that!
  • The Juice is Worth the Squeeze!


  • ❤ TagBoard




    ❤ Links

  • Adeline!
  • Alicia!
  • Alison!
  • Casey Liew
  • Cheong Ho!
  • Denise!
  • Ian Euegene!
  • Jocelyn
  • Jolene Ewe!
  • Jon
  • Kanagaraj
  • Suprising Li Ying!
  • Mei Ting!
  • Mikey!
  • Nicole
  • Pei Wen!
  • Sabrina!
  • Siak Gee!
  • Terry
  • Vvens
  • Windy Young!
  • Wong Hau Yee!
  • Xiao Mei!
  • YaYa!


  • ❤ Favourite Bloggers!

  • Kenny Sia!
  • Nicole!


  • ❤ Archives



    ❤ Brush Credits
  • sweeep
  • AK-Productions
  • yu-resource
  • NayaG
  • innovativebliss


  • ❤ Credits
  • Yen
  • Software - Photoshop PSCS2


  • ❤ My Songs


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    ❤ My Visitors!

    Wednesday, July 18, 2007





    First Day in Sydney, Australia!

    Finally I reach Sydney!!! Its freaking cold here!! Well my plane touched down at 8pm, immigrations and custom checks blab la bla.. Came out around 10++.. Lucky thing my cousins came and pick me up. Went home at first, rest a while and off we went to yum cha ; Regal Restaurant. Gosh, the ‘dim sum’ here is awesome man! It is better than Malaysia. The prawns are bigger, ‘siew mai’ bigger; well basically everything is big. After brunch, my couz brought me around to shop. Saw several phone companies here ; Vodafone, Three and Yes Optus. Well I don’t really bother which 1 I join, in fact I am just targeting a nice phone. W880i!! It is like $50 per month and I already own the phone. How cool is that right, friends from Malaysia? Hahahaha, do not envy just come over here and you will be getting it too. Eventually shops here close at 5pm, so there is nothing much left to do. Well till then guys, see yA!



    i styled it @ 9:02 PM :))