❤ My profile
Name: Joshua Lee
Age: 19
Country: Malaysia
Horoscope: Libra
Love: Food & Friends!


❤ My Say

Welcome to my blog, hope you like it :)!

You're visitor no.

web site counter



❤ Wishline

  • Obtaining high grades!


  • ❤ Favourite Quotes

  • Just like that!
  • The Juice is Worth the Squeeze!


  • ❤ TagBoard




    ❤ Links

  • Adeline!
  • Alicia!
  • Alison!
  • Casey Liew
  • Cheong Ho!
  • Denise!
  • Ian Euegene!
  • Jocelyn
  • Jolene Ewe!
  • Jon
  • Kanagaraj
  • Suprising Li Ying!
  • Mei Ting!
  • Mikey!
  • Nicole
  • Pei Wen!
  • Sabrina!
  • Siak Gee!
  • Terry
  • Vvens
  • Windy Young!
  • Wong Hau Yee!
  • Xiao Mei!
  • YaYa!


  • ❤ Favourite Bloggers!

  • Kenny Sia!
  • Nicole!


  • ❤ Archives



    ❤ Brush Credits
  • sweeep
  • AK-Productions
  • yu-resource
  • NayaG
  • innovativebliss


  • ❤ Credits
  • Yen
  • Software - Photoshop PSCS2


  • ❤ My Songs


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    ❤ My Visitors!

    Tuesday, July 17, 2007





    Last Day in Malaysia

    Well today it is my last day here in Malaysia.. i am going to fly in a few hours time.. well i guess i will be missing a lot of things especially my "FRIENDS!" , "SOUL BROTHER" and of coz the food!! all those crazy little things we did when we hang out or even ride together... Enjoying mamak stall gossiping about ppl and talking abt dreams and visions... Staying up late night playing games and chatting online.. going out anytime i like without anyone's permission..

    GOSH I MISS SO MANY THINGS!! can you just imagine? i am leaving this good place to a place few thousand kilometers south just for studies... well for all those who have high hopes on me.. i appreciate it deep deep and i hope i wont disappoint you guys!.. well i going to fly in a few hours time.. wish me good luck till then!



    i styled it @ 5:35 PM :))