❤ My profile
Name: Joshua Lee
Age: 19
Country: Malaysia
Horoscope: Libra
Love: Food & Friends!


❤ My Say

Welcome to my blog, hope you like it :)!

You're visitor no.

web site counter



❤ Wishline

  • Obtaining high grades!


  • ❤ Favourite Quotes

  • Just like that!
  • The Juice is Worth the Squeeze!


  • ❤ TagBoard




    ❤ Links

  • Adeline!
  • Alicia!
  • Alison!
  • Casey Liew
  • Cheong Ho!
  • Denise!
  • Ian Euegene!
  • Jocelyn
  • Jolene Ewe!
  • Jon
  • Kanagaraj
  • Suprising Li Ying!
  • Mei Ting!
  • Mikey!
  • Nicole
  • Pei Wen!
  • Sabrina!
  • Siak Gee!
  • Terry
  • Vvens
  • Windy Young!
  • Wong Hau Yee!
  • Xiao Mei!
  • YaYa!


  • ❤ Favourite Bloggers!

  • Kenny Sia!
  • Nicole!


  • ❤ Archives



    ❤ Brush Credits
  • sweeep
  • AK-Productions
  • yu-resource
  • NayaG
  • innovativebliss


  • ❤ Credits
  • Yen
  • Software - Photoshop PSCS2


  • ❤ My Songs


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    ❤ My Visitors!

    Tuesday, July 24, 2007





    First Day in Uni!!

    It’s the first day of Uni!!! TimeTable not really done yet.. having some problems enrolling myself into ENGG1000. They said this course is full and they are trying their best they could to slot me in. I am actually not really pleased listening to them coz u know office work normally says “Submit in the form and we will process it as soon as we possible can” and they you know the process will take days, infact they can do it within just less than 10 mins. But there is still nothing I can do, all I can do is just to pray and hope for the best..

    Well, the uni is freaking big! And I mean BIG. To get all my documentations done, I have to go to 1 school to another school and another 1. And the walking distance to each school roughly takes 5mins.. 5mins guys!! Imagine the distance. =( sooner or later with this rate, I think I am going to gain mileage and get rusty. Well but that’s life, it does not always goes the way you want it. Just have to get use to it.

    Didn’t had the opportunity to know any friends yet, all the while I only stick with Heman. I guess I am going to turn gay, just joking =p well, my couz told me I will sooner or later know friends in tutorial classes, that’s only when the real thrill and fun. I guess I can just say “I can’t wait till that day”

    But seriously saying the work is hardcore, all the stuff related to math have integration and as an ICPU student, all the math that we studied did not touch the integral. So for you guys ICPU reading my post, make sure you are prepared to grind yourself with integral because it is assumed knowledge here!

    I guess that’s it, got to run ;)




    i styled it @ 10:17 PM :))