❤ My profile
Name: Joshua Lee
Age: 19
Country: Malaysia
Horoscope: Libra
Love: Food & Friends!


❤ My Say

Welcome to my blog, hope you like it :)!

You're visitor no.

web site counter



❤ Wishline

  • Obtaining high grades!


  • ❤ Favourite Quotes

  • Just like that!
  • The Juice is Worth the Squeeze!


  • ❤ TagBoard




    ❤ Links

  • Adeline!
  • Alicia!
  • Alison!
  • Casey Liew
  • Cheong Ho!
  • Denise!
  • Ian Euegene!
  • Jocelyn
  • Jolene Ewe!
  • Jon
  • Kanagaraj
  • Suprising Li Ying!
  • Mei Ting!
  • Mikey!
  • Nicole
  • Pei Wen!
  • Sabrina!
  • Siak Gee!
  • Terry
  • Vvens
  • Windy Young!
  • Wong Hau Yee!
  • Xiao Mei!
  • YaYa!


  • ❤ Favourite Bloggers!

  • Kenny Sia!
  • Nicole!


  • ❤ Archives



    ❤ Brush Credits
  • sweeep
  • AK-Productions
  • yu-resource
  • NayaG
  • innovativebliss


  • ❤ Credits
  • Yen
  • Software - Photoshop PSCS2


  • ❤ My Songs


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    ❤ My Visitors!

    Tuesday, April 29, 2008





    Bad Luck Day!

    (24 April 2008)
    Thay day was a rainY daY! Woke up late trying to get things done so firstly i went to mech eng garage trying to find the car jack. But what i get in returned was from this bloody sei guai lou saying

    "Can i have your student card please, (minutes later). Thank you, the head of school will be in contact with you"

    I knew that i should not wear thongs entering the place, but i was lazy to go back and get my shoes plus it was raining heavily! You could have be more linient, by just answering my question "where can i find the car jack?" and then just asked me to piss off!!

    (29 April 2008)
    Nearly happened to me again, just minutes ago. I drank coffee and brought into the mech eng lab again! While i checking out facebook, reading blogs. Out from no where, 1 bloody ang moh come again, here is how it went.

    Sei Guai Lou: "Is this coffee yours?"

    Me: Errr, yes.

    Sei Guai Lou: Please sign this form here.
    (Taking out the form circling which circled offence: bringing drinks and consuming it in the lab)

    Me: Wait a sec, this coffee is not mine! It's already finished!!

    Sei Guai Lou: I thought i heard you say it is yours? (trying to throw the coffee away)

    Me: I'll throw it then

    Sei Guai Lou: (Walking his way back to the pigeon room and telling his mates about it, infact i saw his mate didn't even lift up his nose to entertain hiM!) haha :P

    (Wahahahhahaha. Ain't i smart? After such a dreadful experience my crafty brain dealt with the situation well! :))



    Lesson of the day!
    Learn from mistakes and start adapting it now today! You can make a difference!



    i styled it @ 3:56 PM :))