❤ My profile
Name: Joshua Lee
Age: 19
Country: Malaysia
Horoscope: Libra
Love: Food & Friends!


❤ My Say

Welcome to my blog, hope you like it :)!

You're visitor no.

web site counter



❤ Wishline

  • Obtaining high grades!


  • ❤ Favourite Quotes

  • Just like that!
  • The Juice is Worth the Squeeze!


  • ❤ TagBoard




    ❤ Links

  • Adeline!
  • Alicia!
  • Alison!
  • Casey Liew
  • Cheong Ho!
  • Denise!
  • Ian Euegene!
  • Jocelyn
  • Jolene Ewe!
  • Jon
  • Kanagaraj
  • Suprising Li Ying!
  • Mei Ting!
  • Mikey!
  • Nicole
  • Pei Wen!
  • Sabrina!
  • Siak Gee!
  • Terry
  • Vvens
  • Windy Young!
  • Wong Hau Yee!
  • Xiao Mei!
  • YaYa!


  • ❤ Favourite Bloggers!

  • Kenny Sia!
  • Nicole!


  • ❤ Archives



    ❤ Brush Credits
  • sweeep
  • AK-Productions
  • yu-resource
  • NayaG
  • innovativebliss


  • ❤ Credits
  • Yen
  • Software - Photoshop PSCS2


  • ❤ My Songs


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    ❤ My Visitors!

    Friday, January 18, 2008





    First Day of Work in My Life!(Friday 7am, 18/01/2008)

    Well what can i say? I guess i am a big boy now just like my parents always said. I myself actually can't believe i am working and earning some cash $$$. Afterall, the juice is worth the squeeze right? I mean come to think of it, it's me working first time and in a foreign country.


    Firstly i got to thank you Jendi for introducing me this job. Secondly i thought i am going to pudge 2.0 (the butcher). {if you guys play dota you should know :p}


    Obviously i am not him right? He is still level 1 still so noob :p

    It's not that bad as it seems, the job is working at the deli where i serve the customer with their orders of meat and cheese. Talking about that, damn those bloody Italians. They made so damn many cheese and meat. Cheese is already hard to remember and there is meat name to remember =.=" Just imagine the name prochioto, milano, salami, etc etc.... Meat is just meat laaaaaaaaaa

    I guess the hardest part was to prepare the customers order quick. But luckily the people around there are so friendly and helpful, i guess i might just cope up with the job hopefully :)

    Well this is the part i guess most of you wanna know how much i get paid....

    It's AUD 15 per hour and i worked for 5 hours which leads up to a total of AUD 75!!!!


    It's good money as well, check it out!

    Live rates at 2008.01.18 14:18:36 UTC

    75.00 AUD

    =

    216.657 MYR

    Australia Dollars
    Malaysia Ringgits
    1 AUD = 2.88876 MYR
    1 MYR = 0.346169 AUD

    thanks to : http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi

    It's my first time work money!! I can finally say its my hard earn sweat. LoL. Well going to save it for something good!! hehehe :p

    Well i guess thats about it, the next day of my work is Sunday(20/01/2008) Hopefully i will be more swift with things around~






    i styled it @ 12:57 PM :))